The End

After repeatedly humbling Mormanity in his arrogant attempts to throw the gauntlet at Mormon critics I have fully resolve my doubts about his personality. My blog’s purpose was to explore Mormon Apologist reasoning. I feel that I have fulfilled that purpose and made it clear that Mormon Apologist are simply not interested in recognize the numerous inconsistencies in their reasoning. As a conclusion to this exploration I posted the following on one of the Mormanity threads (linked here).

His response (linked here) was more of the same. He is an extremely accomplished man academically speaking, but suddenly he has “limited reading abilities”. He has time to be a profilic blogger, but suddenly he has, “limited time to decipher”. Despite repeatedly misstating my positions, he finally admits he wasn’t sure where I was coming from. His unwillingness to request clarification was somehow not his fault, but mine. Despite the constants complicit attacks by his cronies, I am the one that needs to chill and not be so easily offended. I have taken it all in good stride and despite his negativity, such as labeling me “anti”, I remained objective in my analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment